Sunday 2 April 2017

Sports

     Some days, the gym is open for students to come and play sports throughout the day. Two class come for an hour an a half from the elementary school, and that last half hour is used to feed the kids a meal, complete with dessert. I played badminton and table tennis with the kids, and then even got to play with a High School student, Susan Rowsell, who had won bronze and silver in the territorial championships. She was very good, and if we weren't just rallying and playing for fun, I'm sure she would have annihilated me! After sports we had lunch, which is what you see in the photos below. The kids aren't from my class, but what I loved about this extracurricular activity, was that I could make connections with other kids at the school, too. 



                                       
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment